dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Cat's Time To Start Swimming

Hi there,
My name is Cat. I'm born in Europe and raised somewhere in the North. My life exists only of things that interest me. In other words, I like things I like and am always searching for things I never thought of liking. For years this has been something that I did only for myself, until I was caught by the idea that perhaps I'm not the only one adoring the things I find. Maybe somebody else.. Maybe even YOU like the the same things!

To make a long story short, I'll be posting stuff I like on this very page. It can be all sorts of things, such as pictures I've taken, or sketches I made or objects I find on the web.
Maybe you'll like everything as well and maybe not. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy spending time on this page, just as much as I like to compose it.

Love,
Cat

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten